Sunday, April 09, 2006

TheSimplest Trick Ever!!

1. remember the bottom card.
2. fan the card and make the spectator choose a card.
3. ask the spectator to put the selected card at the top of the deck.
4. cut the deck into two half.
5. put the bottom deck into the top deck.
6.make a shuffle (not too much) and the selected card is just below the bottom card that you remember ealier..
p/s: this trick is very effective when you have done several other more complex trick..they will never ask how do you do that anymore!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh, What I do is I make sure where the spectator puts it back catches a peice of skin right above the card they took, making a small crack in the deck that I use to keep track of where their card is, or in some cases, you can use your pinky, but thats a little bit more noticable... but doing it my way allows me to keep shuffling all day any way the cards can be shuffled, and rarely loose track of their card as long as I keep a crack above the card, and my eye on it.

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home